The (in)Efficiency of Presentations – with Simon Morton
- Eyeful Presentations produced an amazing presentation industry insights report in 2020 entitled “The Efficiency of Business Presentations.” We are starting season 6 with this episode, and we start 2021 talking with Simon Morton, based in the UK and principal at Eyeful Presentations about this must-read for presentation designers. Join us for the conversation and hear why we named this episode the (In)efficiency of presentations!
- Simon Morton, (re) introduce yourself and Eyeful Presentations!
- Using “The Efficiency of Business Presentations” report as our conversation focus,
- How did you measure efficiency (of presentation design)?
- Where did the report find people spent the majority of their time (software, company size, focus)?
- What are the main types of presentations being delivered?
- What software/tools are people using to create presentations?
- Who are the people creating presentations?
- Tell us about the quantity of presentations being created (weekly/monthly/yearly) you found
- Did the survey find people are happy with their presentations?
- Tell us the results found about how company culture plays into presentation design
- Can technology create efficiencies in presentation design?
Resources from this Episode:
- Simon Morton
- Eyeful Presentations
- Access to the Insights library (for downloads of the Efficiency study along with other topics)
- Access to the Eyeful Vault (a ‘deep dive’ resource library, split by presenter type)
- Links to the presentation lab book (including free chapter)
Show Suggestions? Questions for your Hosts?
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
New Episodes 1st and 3rd Tuesday Every Month
Thanks for joining us!