Present to Succeed – a presentation-focused conference, with Boris Hristov
Show Notes – Episode #120
- 2021 is the first year (ever!) to have 3+ presentation industry specific conferences. This episode Troy, Nolan and Sandy are joined by Boris Hristov of 356labs to talk about the Present To Succeed conference that is happening in a few months.
- Boris, give us an overview of your background, 356labs, and moving from database geek to ultra cool presentation guy
- How do you describe the Present to Succeed conference and its mission?
- Who is attending, and from where?
- Let’s talk about the conference structure, the master class day to 2-day conference, and the session topics setup to build upon themselves.
- Troy, Nolan and Sandy have each been invited to present at this conference. Describe your sessions.
- Are there virtual exhibit booths and can attendees engage with them, and each other?
- Next episode we will be announcing how to enter to win 1 of 5 free conference passes to the Present to Succeed conference!
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR CREATIVE PRO POWERPOINT DESIGN DEEP DIVE CONFERENCE WINNERS!!
- Cindy Tingley
- Nick Visscher
Resources from this Episode:
- The Present to Succeed website
- 356labs website
- Boris Hristov, LinkedIn
- Creative Pro PowerPoint Deep Dive Conference
- $100 registration discount with Nolan Haims code, CPNNH
- Blinkist (Blinkist brings you knowledge from top nonfiction and podcasts, so you can learn anytime, anywhere.)
- Sony a6400 camera (for live streaming)
Show Suggestions? Questions for your Hosts?
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
New Episodes 1st and 3rd Tuesday Every Month
Thanks for joining us!