Digital Signage and PowerPoint? Absolutely! A conversation with Kurt Dupont
Show Notes for episode 121
- Digital signage and PowerPoint? Absolutely – If you know about SignageTube! Join Troy, Nolan, and Sandy as they talk with Kurt Dupont of PresentationPoint and learn about how PowerPoint is used to power content for digital signage around the world, includes NASA, Sotheby’s auctions, major airports, restaurants, and of course presentations.
- Kurt Dupont is a solution provider who would go out of his way just to ensure he brings out the best when it comes to issues that has to deal with data-driven presentations, data visualization, and digital signage software. He started by working at airports worldwide to set up airport databases and flight information screens. This evolved to become the basis for PresentationPoint.
Great products were all is created with and within PowerPoint:
Resources from this Episode:
- Autofix for PowerPoint online
- Transform Word-to-PowerPoint (online)
- Starbucks app directly in Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Teams Breakout rooms
- Julie Terberg’s – A Guide to Cloud Fonts in Microsoft Office 365 (Updated Feb 2021)
- Present to Succeed conference, April 14-16, 2021
- Padbury screensaver clock (Mac)
- Padbury screensaver clock (Windows)
- Rode VideoMicro Compact Mic
- M6 in-ear sports headphones in translucent for virtual presenting
Show Suggestions? Questions for your Hosts?
Email us at: email@example.com
New Episodes 1st and 3rd Tuesday Every Month
Thanks for joining us!