Presentations in the Courtroom (w/ Kerri L. Ruttenberg)
NOTE: Hello wonderful presentationists! If you are a listener that has The Presentation Podcast automatically downloaded so you can listen to each conversation right away – first, thank you! Second, I am travelling this week and obviously was working late. The podcast file did not have everyone’s audio tracks (okay, it had just mine…). Updated episode with everyone joining the conversation was uploaded same morning – but that may need some listeners to have their podcast app sync again to capture the real version (I am guessing, it is episode 70 and the first time we have had a post error).
thank you for joining us on The Presentation Podcast!
Troy @ TLC
Show Notes – Episode #70
- Troy, Nolan and Sandy are joined by Kerri Ruttenberg, a trial lawyer, partner at the global law firm Jones Day, and author of Images with Impact: Design and Use of Winning Trial Visuals. The conversation today talks about lots of trial and legal specific uses of PowerPoint presentation design, lots of general presentation design, and stories of trial graphics.
Resources from this Episode:
- Kerri’s Book: Images with Impact: Design and Use of Winning Trial Visuals
- Sandy’s presentation at AJA: Epidural Caused Woman to Become Paralyzed
- Sandy’s excerpt: How to depose organizations with 30(b)(6) deposition
- Lenovo Laptop Power tip Adaptor
- Office App for Windows
- Continuity Camera on Mac OS Mojave
- AI- powered tools for Office
Show Suggestions? Questions for your Hosts?
Email us at: email@example.com
Thanks for joining us!