Should You Use Google Slides for Your Corporate Presentations? (w/ Vincent Thompson from BrightCarbon)
Show Notes – Episode #86
- The conversation is all about Google Slides, and it is full of details, tips and tricks. Google Slides is tricky for presentation designers not versed in its workflow and we really don’t hear about it at design studios much… yet. We were fortunate to connect with a designer that is a Google Slide expert, and does a lot of presentation design for several large corporate clients using it. Vincent Thompson, a Creative Consultant at BrightCarbon, helps us better understand Google Slides.
Resources from this Episode: (List of links to tools/resources discussed )
- Sandy’s blog “Are you ready to use Google Slides, you might want to read this first”
- BrightCarbon’s Google slides ultimate guide
- Tube Ninja, online video downloader
- Importing videos into Google Slides (no link you need to listen to the podcast Tech Tips segment at the end to hear Vince walk through converting a video to a .GIF process vs. linking to YouTube video)
Show Suggestions? Questions for your Hosts?
Email us at: email@example.com
New Episodes 1st and 3rd Tuesday Every Month
Thanks for joining us!