Investing in Our Presentation Design Business
Show Notes – Episode #93
- As our first conversation of the new year, we talk about investing in our design businesses; software, hardware, training, services, and what are important to be in our annual budget.
- Troy: Presentation Summit, AIGA design conference, Microsoft MVP Summit, LinkedIn Learning, The PowerPoint Blog
- Sandra: Presentation Summit, Microsoft MVP Summit
- Nolan: Presentation Summit, Click Conference, Microsoft MVP Summit
- Troy: Full design studio and home office, each with Ikea Galant desk system and lots of overhead lighting, Herman Miller Aeron chairs.
- Sandra: Home Office (that belongs in a magazine!) with lots of hand picked art.
- Nolan: Home office that is full third story and a custom 10′ long live edge wood desk and a Human Scale chair.
- Troy: Microsoft Office 365 (Business Premium), Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Stock, Audio Blocks, Video Blocks, Noun Project, Wipster, DropBox, Box, Hightail.
- Sandra: Microsoft Office 365, Adobe Creative Cloud, Shutterstock, DropBox, Geek Squad (IT Support)
- Nolan: Microsoft Office 365, Adobe Creative Cloud, Noun Project, iStock.
- Troy: Lenovo X1 Extreme Gen. 2.
- Sandra: Microsoft Studio.
- Nolan: 27″ iMac.
Resources from this Episode:
- TLC Creative 2019 Christmas Card
- TLC Creative 2019 Holiday PowerPoint animation
- Global Diversity CFP Day
- Click Conference
- Presentation Summit
- PowerPoint Export Animated .GIF
- AIGA San Diego Y Conference
- InDesign Magazine
- LinkedIn Learning
- The PowerPoint Blog
- The Presentation Guild
- Human Scale Chair
- The Noun Project
- Audio Blocks
- Episode 82: What We Actually Use
Show Suggestions? Questions for your Hosts?
Email us at: email@example.com
New Episodes 1st and 3rd Tuesday Every Month
Thanks for joining us!