Show Notes – Episode #134
- What do presentation designers do when they need to create a presentation for themselves? Do we follow our own best practices, or do we take shortcuts? We are joined by Lori Chollar of TLC Creative Services and as a group we to explore that question – and there are terrific tips and ah-ha moments for everyone during this episode!
- Who among us creates presentations for themselves and what kind of presentations?
- When asked to present, what are the steps you take to get started?
- Do you outline your presentations before designing. If so, what is your process?
- When you present, what is your preference in slide advancers?
- How do you manage presentation time?
- Where do you source imagery and assets from?
- Do you create or use Templates? Color palettes? Font themes? Layouts?
- What do you always advise others to do that you don’t yourself?
Resources from this Episode:
Show Suggestions? Questions for your Hosts?
Email us at: [email protected]
New Episodes 1st and 3rd Tuesday Every Month
Thanks for joining us!