episode 67: There are no Mistakes (with Travis Thomas)
- Presenting is a skill and an act of being courageous while being the focus of an audience. A presenter secret is, the audience does not know the slides, talking points or what is supposed to happen. Join an amazing conversation where Troy, Nolan and Sandy are joined by Travis Thomas, author and improv comedian, as they talk about how presenters, like an onstage comedian, need to continue presenting like there are no mistakes – because the audience only knows it was a mistake if you tell them.
Resources from this Episode:
- What’s new in Office 2019
- The Presentation Ideas Conference
- Amazon Echo Dot
- Logitech Spotlight Remote
- The Disruptor Podcast
- 5 Deadly Sins of Presenting Creative Work by Kerry Feuerman
- The War of Art, by Steven Pressfield
- Troy’s blog post on PowerPoint’s new print page numbering feature
- Sandy Johnson’s Google Slides Blog Post
- Travis Thomas
- web: LiveYesAnd.com
- Social Media: (search for) LiveYesAnd
- “3 Word for Getting Unstuck” book
- The weekly “yes and” podcast
Show Suggestions? Questions for your Hosts?
Email us at: [email protected]New Episodes 1st and 3rd Tuesday Every Month
Thanks for joining us!