e101 – Slide Design for Remote Presenting
This conversation is about slide design and presenting techniques of remote presenting. Troy, Nolan and Sandy are joined by Richard Goring of BrightCarbon, Mike Parkinson of Billion Dollar Graphics, and Cliff Kennedy of Kennedy Speech Communications for a great episode!
We cover a lot of topics with best practices, tips and insights. Here is an overview of our conversation:
- Considerations for you and your slides for remote presenting (content development, your audio quality, your content is more important for a successful presentation, lead with a conclusion, and more)
- Slide design for remote presentation audiences (considerations of slide layout, amount of content on each slide, font sizes, design concepts to consider)
- Specialty presentation content (video, animated .gif’s, chat, polling, and more)
- This episode included three special guests:
- Mike Parkinson, PowerPoint MVP, of Billion Dollar Graphics, www.BillionDollarGraphics.com
- Richard Goring, PowerPoint MVP, of BrightCarbon, www.brightcarbon.com
- Cliff Kennedy, PowerPoint MVP, a communication success coach from Kennedy Speech Communications, www.kennedyspeech.com
Show Suggestions? Questions for your Hosts?
Email us at: [email protected]New Episodes 1st and 3rd Tuesday Every Month
Thanks for joining us!