e112: PowerPoint and Adobe Creative Cloud can Play Together (with Mark Heaps) – Part 1
- This week is the Adobe Max conference, and it seemed like a great fit to talk about Adobe and PowerPoint working together. Join us, along with Mark Heaps for Part 1 of a 2 part conversation where we dive into our Adobe apps and Microsoft PowerPoint workflows that leverage both.
- Who is Mark Heaps (he is awesome!)
- Can we make use of anything Adobe from within PowerPoint?
- Adobe CC library workflows
- Adobe has a huge collection of fonts included with Creative Cloud accounts. Can PowerPoint use Adobe Creative Cloud Fonts
- Join us for Part 2 of the conversation when episode 113 releases for the 7 other Adobe/Microsoft topics we cover!
Resources from this Episode:
- Mark Heaps
Executive Creative Director / Heaps LLC
Follow on Twitter/Instagram @lifebypixels
And for more content, Facebook.com/lifebypixels
- Adobe Max 2020
- Adobe Color
- Pix-Star digital frame
Show Suggestions? Questions for your Hosts?
Email us at: [email protected]
New Episodes 1st and 3rd Tuesday Every Month
Thanks for joining us!