e125 – A True Creative Pro – A Conversation with David Blatner
- CreativePro Week is an amazing conference for creative professionals who design, create, or edit in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, and Microsoft PowerPoint. For this episode of The Presentation Podcast we have a conversation with David Blatner, director of the CreativePro Network, and talk about the conference, the decision to include presentation as a core track, and what attendees can expect.
Resources from this Episode:
- David Blatner
President, CreativePro Network
- CreativePro Week
May 17-21, 2021, Online
Discount code: CPWNH $100 off any registration!
- CreativePro Articles, Videos, Tutorials and More (including a number of excellent articles by Nolan!)
- “XD for Presentations” session from CreativePro Week 2019
- Airtable simple databases in the cloud
- Present direct to Microsoft Teams
- 5 new Microsoft fonts
- What will be the next Microsoft default font
- Everyday Business Storytelling by Janine Kurnoff and Lee Lazarus
- Desktop cell phone stand
- Virtual presentation background – Photography Background/Vinyl Studio Prop
Show Suggestions? Questions for your Hosts?
Email us at: [email protected]
New Episodes 1st and 3rd Tuesday Every Month
Thanks for joining us!