Everyday Business Storytelling with Janine Kurnoff
Show Notes – Episode #131
- Once upon a time, finding a book on presentation design was almost non-existent. On this episode we get to spend some time with the co-author of “Everyday Business Storytelling”, one of the latest entries into the presentation space. All three of us; Nolan, Sandy and Troy, read the book, found it full a great information and examples and are excited to have a conversation with Janine Kurnoff about it!
- Janine, let’s start with you introducing yourself, The Presentation Company, and some of your background.
- Why a book? Why now?
- Who is the book written for; presenters, admin creating presentations for their boss, presentation designers, who?
- Tell us about how the book content was developed.
- We need to talk about the design of the book, and especially the presentation examples.
- There is a chapter devoted to writing emails. What are some words of wisdom on crafting emails you can share?
- there differences, things people should do differently, with regard to story when they’re on Zoom/remote meeting for their presentation?
- Let’s talk about slide titles, or headlines.
- What have we not talked about, about the book, about The Presentation Company, about future plans, that we should?
Resources from this Episode:
- Janine Kurnoff
- The Coaching Habit by Michael Bungay Stanier
- Remarkable Tablet
Show Suggestions? Questions for your Hosts?
Email us at: [email protected]New Episodes 1st and 3rd Tuesday Every Month
Thanks for joining us!