Show Notes – Episode #144
- Being in business costs money. There are expenses; things to buy, to subscribe to, to just have. Today we are listing off the many expenses we have to plan for to run our businesses, the costs of being a presentation designer!
- Let’s start just by looking at the costs of being a presentation business entity. What do you have to pay for?
- What are software and subscriptions we budget for?
- What equipment do you have and budget for?
- What are “office expenses” we budget for?
- Does training, entertainment, other go on your business budget?
- Eo you have a line item for company and services advertising or promotion?
- What did we not cover?
Resources from this Episode:
Show Suggestions? Questions for your Hosts?
Email us at: [email protected]
New Episodes 1st and 3rd Tuesday Every Month
Thanks for joining us!