e142 – The Internal vs Independent Designer Mindset
Show Notes – Episode #142
- Internal vs. Independent Designers is our conversation, with special guest Lori Chollar of TLC Creative Services, about the mindset of how each designer approaches the task of visual design for presentations. How each reacts to client requests for the presentation, the design, or the template. This is a great conversation full of takeaways every presentation designer can use. Join us!
- Define “internal” vs. “independent”
- Who has had a position as an internal designer?
- What is a list of “presentation specific” design needs a presentation designer needs to address?
- What are Pro’s and Con’s of being an internal presentation designer? What are Pro’s and Con’s of being an independent presentation designer?
- Is there a common path from internal to independent careers?
Resources from this Episode:
- ToolsToo v10.0
- Heron PowerPoint add-in
- Art Institute Chicago free (open access) images
- Design + PowerPoint Summit, March 10-11, 2022
- Radius typeface
- USPS Informed Delivery service
Show Suggestions? Questions for your Hosts?
Email us at: [email protected]New Episodes 1st and 3rd Tuesday Every Month
Thanks for joining us!