Show Notes – Episode #146
- Presentation design work is often developing a PowerPoint template as a standalone project or developing a PowerPoint template that is then used for the presentation design phase. This episode, Troy & Lori, the co-founders of TLC Creative Services, Inc. chat about PowerPoint template design projects they have each recently completed.
- What PowerPoint template project are you going to talk about?
- 16×9, 4×3 or custom aspect ratio?
- Assets to integrate?
- Master slide and Master layout customization?
- End user information, training?
- PowerPoint limitations to work around?
- What is the lifespan of the template?
- What is a template feature and preset that presenters underutilize?
- What is one wish list item you have for Microsoft to implement on templates?
Resources from this Episode:
Show Suggestions? Questions for your Hosts?
Email us at: [email protected]
New Episodes 1st and 3rd Tuesday Every Month
Thanks for joining us!