e154 – Working for Another Designer
Show Notes – Episode #154
- We have had conversations focused on client management, hiring designers, and being the best presentation designer employee. But we have not talked about working for another designer. Because it is one thing if the person approving and paying for your work is a non-designer client, but when that person is another designer things can be different. That’s what we talk about today—what it’s like working for and answering to another designer.
Resources from this Episode:
- Microsoft MVPs (Sandy, Nolan and Troy were renewed as MVPs for PowerPoint!)
- Cole Nussbaumer upcoming book, Storytelling with you
- Edit Presenter Notes while in slideshow, directly in Presenter View
- “City of Racine has spent $200,00 in attorney fees trying not to have a PowerPoint released”
- 2022 Microsoft Office National Championship (story on winner)
- TRTL travel pillow
- Nick Visscher twitter
- Nolan’s stock resource guide (online video download options listed in the stock resource guide)
Show Suggestions? Questions for your Hosts?
Email us at: [email protected]New Episodes 1st and 3rd Tuesday Every Month
Thanks for joining us!